Innovations Health Commons
Innovations Health Commons represents a new era in high-acuity post-acute care. Our evidence-based clinical programs, world-class facilities, and focus on specific disease-states allow our impeccably-trained clinicians to provide a level of clinical care not currently available elsewhere in California, while our beautiful, home-like facilities ensure a warm and caring environment that is world’s away from the institutionalized care that has come to epitomize long-term, high-acuity care.
A Congregate Living Community
Conveniently located in Northeast Sacramento minutes from downtown, Innovations Commons is California’s first congregate health living community. This innovative medical campus consisting of 12 high acuity specialized care medical homes will provide the highest level of care available outside of an acute care setting in an environment that feels like home.
Providing Extraordinary Care To Under-Served Californians
Specifically authorized by SB 534, Innovations Commons will transform functionally obsolete vacant military housing into state-of-the-art health care facilities operating under the California Health and Safety Code. Innovations Commons fills a gap in the health care delivery spectrum, providing critical services not currently available in the capital region to an under-served population. Innovations Commons allows for high-acuity evidence-based care to be delivered in a safe and comfortable environment not possible with existing care models. The result is a more efficient and effective use of healthcare dollars and a care delivery system capable of rapidly addressing emerging healthcare trends.
To learn more about our facilities, clinicians, and evidence-based model of care, contact Innovations Health Commons at (800) 659-4548 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver high-acuity care not currently available in the region in a comfortable, home-like environment
- Decrease risk through evidence-based practices and integrated systems
- Provide a partner for regional health systems to lower costs while reducing re-admissions
- Home-like environment
- Well-appointed rooms & common areas
- Medical grade power supply to rooms with backup power
- Rooms plumbed for oxygen
- In-room patient supplies & medications storage
- Park-like grounds with therapeutic features
- Subacute (Pediatric & Adult)
- Ventilator Dialysis
- Palliative care for: Pediatrics, Cancer & Cardiac Disease
- Acquired Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Complex Wound Care
- Burn Care
- Medically Complex