A Tradition of Innovation
Innovations Health Systems, LLC is a diversified healthcare company focused on providing high acuity care and products to medically fragile Californians. IHS owns and operates the Pediatric Recovery Network for catastrophically injured and severely disabled, machine dependent children, and is currently building California’s first congregate living health community for catastrophically injured and severely disabled, machine dependent adults. All of the facilities and programs offered by IHS are the first of their kind in California, reflecting a tradition of innovation unmatched in health care.
• Saratoga Pediatric Subacute is the first pediatric subacute facility in California (AB-53)
• The Children’s Recovery Center is the first pediatric acute care facility for machine-dependent children in California
• Scribbles & Giggles Pediatric Day Health is the first pediatric day health facility for machine-dependent children in California
• Innovations Health Commons will be the first congregate living health community for catastrophically injured and severely disabled, machine dependent adults in California (SB-534)
Innovations Health is also involved in developing new and exciting health care products that are designed for individuals recovering from serious injuries. Current projects include:
• The Kinoped gait rehabilitation system
• The BrakeThrough automatic wheelchair braking system
Founded and led by two healthcare professionals with a diverse background in all aspects of health care delivery, IHS is committed to providing the finest care and most advanced products available in an efficient, effective, and efficacious manner. We are committed to working with referring hospitals to ensure that the needs of the community are met, that dangerous and expensive readmissions are minimized, and that the individuals in our facilities receive world-class medical care.